Thankfully, online publishing tool Issuu is here: to simplify the whole creation process while at the same time allowing you to save both time and money -- all for FREE!
So, what is Issuu and why you need to use them?
Quick Tip: How To Create, Edit PSD Files Online
Issuu is a FREE online publishing tool that allows you to create professional-looking ebooks, catalogs, magazines, journals, manuals, resource newspaper, presentations, corporate reports and even photo albums in an instant. Issuu has been widely used by thousands of companies and business organizations, NGOs and educational institutions. With Issuu, you can instantly turn a poorly-formatted word document into an exceptionally beautiful brochure or catalog -- no design skills needed; just a simple upload.
Issuu - Best Online Creator of Brochures, Flyers, Catalogs, Journal, eBook, Magazine, Photo Albums, etc. [LINK]
Quick Tip: How To Recover Unsaved Word Documents
To start creating professional-looking reports, presentations, user manuals, brochures, flyers, magazines, etc. on Issuu, you just need to upload your documents. Here's how you can start publishing on Issuu:
1. First, you need an Issuu accountto host your publications under.
2. Once you're logged in, click the blue 'Upload document' button.
3. Select the document file and fill out the required details
4. Click 'Upload' and let the file upload completely.
5. Issuu will now automatically convert your uploaded file to an awesome, nice-looking Issuu publication.
6. Once the conversion has completed you can find your uploads in My Library.
What kind of documents can be uploaded on Issuu?
Issuu supports most common document types such as PDF, DOC, PPT, RTF, WPD, ODT and more. The documents must be less than 500 pages and 100 mb.
If you find this post useful, please share or recommend this to your friends. Find more tips, tutorials and how tos here.