Turn Your Phone Into Independent Answering Machine - Let Callers Drop Voice Messages Directly On Your PhoneVoice Inbox is the good old piece of app that turns your s60 Symbian phone into on-device answering machine. With this app you can let callers leave voice messages whenever you're in a meeting, class, or you're out driving.
Voice Inbox enables you to:
- Replay received voice messages whenever you need
- Easily delete voice messages
- See important message details: who called (name, not just a number) and when
- Call back in one click, as soon as you hear the message
- Know when you have a new voice message through the app's display indicator
Important note for Symbian^3 devices (Nokia N8, E7, C7, etc):
When VI plays your voice greeting to callers, your phone's microphone will be on, due to the technical restrictions of the Symbian^3 platform. This means that for the duration of your voice greeting, the caller will also be able to hear the sounds surrounding your phone.