The recently launched Curiosity.com is the first-of-its-kind Q&A platform designed for people who never stop wondering and asking the biggest questions of life. What's cool about Curiosity is that you can post virtually all types of questions and get real answers from world's brightest minds.
Curiosity.com is participated by thought leaders, also known as Curiosity Luminaries, who never get out of answers to nearly all types of questions. The growing number of contributors/answerers includes NASA scientists, physicists, Nobel prize winners, MicroSoft execs, inventors, engineers, authors, CEOs, artists and health practitioners. The guys at Google, HowStuffWorks, Discovery Channel and Animal Planet are also there willing to give answers to the most fascinating questions of the curious mind.
"Curiosity is at the very heart of what it means to be human and we never stop wondering and asking the biggest questions of life,"Curiosity, ranging from Paranormal Science to Nanotechnology, UFO sightings to the horror of Marco Polo's wife. Answers to fascinating questions are constantly growing and new questions are posted everyday. Here are some of the fascinating questions (as well as answers) from curious individuals that made me really busy the past few days:
"At Discovery, we have been in the business of satisfying curiosity for more than 25 years, and this project is a natural extension of our mission. Through Curiosity.com we have created a first-of-its-kind platform where you can answer the question and question the answer...to endlessly explore and raise our collective IQ."
- What is curiosity?
- How were Einstein's theories about space-time proven?
- Why do people fall in love?
- What does E=MC^2 tell us about the universe?
- Does my dog remember what happened yesterday?
- How will nanotechnology help us get into space?
- How do we unlock the mysteries of the deep, unexplored ocean remains?
- Should we teach computers to forget?
- Do animals worry about growing old?
- What would happen if you traveled through time and met your younger self?